Following the announcement by The Department of Occupational Safety and Health (JKKP) on 20 May 2020 pertaining to the above matter, we are writing to inform that the SOP Daily Report shall be submitted through “One Stop Center” via http://notification.miti.gov.my.
- The Daily Report aims to obtain the compliance status of the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) during the period of Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO).
- The employer or the appointed coordinator is responsible for completing and submitting the Report on a daily basis.
- This practice of submitting Daily Report shall take effect from 4 May 2020.
- One Daily Report is required for each operating workplace (even if there is only one employee on duty).
- The requirement for reporting is in accordance with Section 15 of the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994. It is the employer’s responsibility to ensure the safety, health and welfare of the employees.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need further clarification.